专栏名称: 可可英语
可可英语创办于2005年,致力于打造集实用性,互动性,娱乐性为一体的专业免费英语学习平台。官方网站:http:/www.kekenet.com
目录
相关文章推荐
清晨朗读会  ·  渊源直播 ·  2 天前  
恶魔奶爸  ·  明年形势只会更严重,大家做好准备吧… ·  2 天前  
英文悦读  ·  英文写作应该怎么练才有效? ·  5 天前  
清晨朗读会  ·  清晨朗读3131:hijacked ·  3 天前  
清晨朗读会  ·  清晨朗读3128:How to ... ·  5 天前  
51好读  ›  专栏  ›  可可英语

♤ 查莉成长日记第二季|妈妈道歉

可可英语  · 公众号  · 英语  · 2017-02-21 21:01

正文

【新朋友】点击标题下面蓝字可可英语加关注

【老朋友】点击手机右上角图标转发分享内容

【听音频,也可猛戳左下角“阅读原文”】

Forget it. I can't beat you up. I can't get Skyler back. I can't wear skinny jeans 'cause they're too baggy.
算了。我痛扁不了你。我不能让斯凯勒回心转意。我不能穿紧身的牛仔裤,因为他们太宽松了。
Man, I know it stinks to get your heart broken, especially by someone as beautiful and smart as Skyler.
伙计,我知道让你伤心很不爽,尤其是像斯凯勒那样又漂亮又聪明的。
Well, beautiful. But you know, fighting never solved anything.
的确,漂亮。可是你知道,打架从来解决不了问题。
Yeah, I've really gotta work on my people skills.
是的,我已经着手提高我的社交能力。
You'll find someone else. Plenty of fish in the sea.
你会找到其他人的。天涯何处无芳草。


Well, there is this one other girl I kinda have a crush on.
我有点儿喜欢上另一个女孩了。
Who? Teddy Duncan. Do you know her?
谁?泰迪·邓肯。你认识她?
As a matter of fact, I do, and I happen to know she is totally available.
老实说我还真认识,我刚好知道她现在单身。
Oh, there's Mr. Piper. Now, mom, you promised you'd be good.
哦,派珀先生来了。现在,妈妈,你答应过你会好好表现的。
Mama bear has been declawed. Open the door. Here we go.
熊妈妈已经金盆洗手了。开门。开始了。
Ah. Mr. Piper, come on in. Ah. Wonderful. You remember my mom?
啊,派珀先生,请进。很好。你记得我妈妈吗?
Every time I close my eyes. Mom. Wasn't there something you wanted to say to Mr. Piper?
闭上眼睛全是她。妈妈。你不是有话要对派珀先生说吗?
I'm sorry. For? Swiping everything off your desk.
我很抱歉。哪里错了?把你桌子上的东西都扫到地上。
And? Chasing you through the hallway. While? You screamed like a little girl. Okay!
还有?在走廊里追你。还有?你像小女生一样尖叫。好的!
Good enough. All right, who's hungry? Oh, dad, there you are.
可以了。好了,有谁饿了吗?哦,爸爸,你回来了。
Mom, why don't you go check on dinner without saying anything else?
老妈,你何不先闭上嘴巴去看看晚饭如何了?
Bob Duncan. Peter Piper. You're kidding, right? No, he's not kidding. Never has, never will.
鲍伯·邓肯。皮特·派珀(儿歌里的名字)。你在开玩笑,是吗?不,他没开玩笑。从来没有,永远不会。
So, Bob, what do you do for a living? I'm an exterminator.
那么,鲍伯,你是做什么工作的?我是除虫专家。
The irony. You spend all day getting rid of pests, then you come home to the biggest one of all.
真好笑。你整天都在消灭害虫,回家以后却得面对害虫之王。