专栏名称: VOA英语听力
VOA美国之音英语听力资源精选,最新VOA常速、VOA慢速听力资源。每天更新,节假日不休。
目录
相关文章推荐
清晨朗读会  ·  渊源直播 ·  2 天前  
清晨朗读会  ·  清晨朗读3180:When Your ... ·  2 天前  
51好读  ›  专栏  ›  VOA英语听力

【外贸英语】有套路:展会实用案例助你拿订单

VOA英语听力  · 公众号  · 英语  · 2017-09-22 21:58

正文

展会实用口语

Hey guys, this is Flora.又来给大家派发干货了。


下半年是很多行业展会的高峰期,来展会上找供应商的客户一般是带着需求和目的而来,抓住这些客户,往往比自己在电脑前苦苦发开发信的成单几率高很多。


当客户来到你的展位,一定要想办法给他留下深刻印象,建立客户对你的印象和拿到客户的联系方式一样重要。


以下是Flora为大家编辑的实用情景对话,这些对话不仅是提供英语口语的表达,更重要的是提供一种应对客户的套路思路。


Useful Dialogues 实用对话


01
引导与招呼


-Morning, Sir. May I show you around ?

-早上好,先生。我带您参观一下我们展位吧?


-May I have your name card ?

-能要一张您的名片吗?


-①Sorry, I just run out of my card.

-抱歉,我的名片刚用完了。

-It's OK. Could you write the information down here?

-没关系,您能把相关信息写一下吗?


-②Sorry, I just have one last card.

-抱歉,我只剩最后一张名片了。

-Doesn't matter. I can take a photo of it.

-没关系,我将名片拍个照就行。


-Our factory is based in Shenzhen. The main products are AAA and BBB.

-我们工厂在深圳,主要产品有AAA和BBB。


-May I know what products you are interested in?

-您对哪方面的产品感兴趣呢?


-You can leave your heavy collections here, my colleague will take care of it.

-您可以把收集到的这些重的彩页资料放在这儿,我同事可以帮忙照看。


-That will be great. They are heavy.

-那太好了,这些资料好重。


注:这样的话,客户就可以歇歇手,为了休息一下而在你的展位多待会和你多聊聊。要知道,逛展会是很辛苦的一件事。



02
产品与报价


-I'm interested in this model.Tell me about it.

-我对这款产品很感兴趣。给我介绍一下吧。


-Well. This is our latest model. It seems very popular on this exhibition. What special about it is the aluminium surface to be vandal-proof and the dented LOGO which gives a premium appearance.

-这是我们的新品,貌似这款在本次展会上很受欢迎。它的独特之处在于表面采用铝合金从而具备防暴功能,金属压铸的LOGO给人感觉很高端。


注:聊到一款产品时一定要迅速切中它的独特之处,抓取客户注意力。


-Could you quote on this model?

-能告诉我这款的报价吗?


-Of course. May I have a rough idea about the quantity?

-当然。您能告知大概的数量吗?


-It depends on the size of projects.

-这要看具体项目的规模。


-I see. Why not having a cup of coffee? We can sit and talk.

-明白了。给您来杯咖啡吧?咱们坐下来谈。


-I'd love to.

-很乐意。


注:坐下来谈,喝点咖啡,吃点点心,会让客户身心得到一定的放松,降低戒备心理,这对缓和谈判的气氛有利。


-The MOQ of this model is 500pcs. It is Ok for you?

-这款产品的最小起订量是500台,您对此有问题吗?


-500 pcs is too much. When we get small projects like 300 or 400 pcs, how could we do?

-五百台太多了。当我们拿到的项目仅需要三四百台时,怎么办?


-If most of your cases are less than 500pcs, we could not accept it. If most of them are over 500 pcs while only a few times less than 500pcs, we can figure it out.

-如果大多数订单都少于500台,我们无法接受。如果多数订单都超过五百,仅仅几次少于五百台,我们可以想办法。


-That's reasonable.

-这比较合理。


-What's the average quantity of your order please? Maybe I can quote on it.

-您的平均采购量是多少?或许我能基于这个数据给您报价。


-It would be around 900pcs.

-大概是900台。


-Alright.(计算器计算一下,然后表情郑重一点给客户报价,显得你很认真。)

Based on 900 pcs, our quotation is $295/piece.

好的,基于900台的数量,我们的报价是295美金一台。


-Oh,that is a little bit higher than your competitors.

-这个价格比你同行要高一点。


-Yes, as you know, we have different types of products too. This is the high-end one. It wouldn't be fair if you compare the price of it to the price of average products from our competitors.

-是的,您知道,我们也有很多不同款的产品。这款产品是高端产品。如果您拿它的价格和同行的普通产品的价格比较,有失公允。







请到「今天看啥」查看全文