专栏名称: 广东疾控
助您读懂健康!
目录
相关文章推荐
丁香医生  ·  头皮、后背长痘是怎么回事? ·  2 天前  
丁香医生  ·  体检查出囊肿,会变成癌么? ·  6 天前  
51好读  ›  专栏  ›  广东疾控

Eat Slowly Helps Develop Healthy Eating Pattern细嚼慢咽有助于形成健康饮食习惯

广东疾控  · 公众号  · 养生  · 2017-03-17 21:34

正文

Eating less fat and fewer calories is an important part of losing weight. But that is only one important part of healthy eating. Another part of healthy eating is changing the way we eat and what we eat. Here are a few tips to help.


少吃食脂肪和减少热量是减肥的重要组成一环。不过,这只是健康饮食的一个要点,其他要点还包括改变吃的方式和吃的食物。这里提供一些有用的小提示。

⬇⬇⬇


Set up a regular pattern of eating

建立规律的进食习惯

Spread your calories out through the day. Doing so helps keep you from getting too hungry and losing control. Eat 3 meals each day and 1 or 2 healthy snacks. 

全天分时段摄入热量,这样做有助于避免您过于饥饿而失控。每天进食三餐,加上1或2次健康零食。



Do not skip meals. 

不要跳过任何一顿饭。



Try to eat at the same time each day. Regular meals will also keep you from getting too hungry and losing control.

每天尽量在同一时间进餐。规律进食有助于避免过度饥饿而失控。

Eat slowly

细嚼慢咽


Try pausing between bites. Put down your fork and take a break between bites. Drink water with meals and enjoy the taste of your food. Eating slowly will help you —

尝试进食两口食物之间停顿一会。吃完一口后,放下餐具停顿一下再吃下一口。进餐时喝水,享受食物的美味。细嚼慢咽将有助于——



Digest your food better. 

更好地消化食物。



Be more aware of what you are eating.

更容易意识到自己在吃什么。



Be more aware of when you are full.

更容易感知到什么时候吃饱了。

Don’t worry about cleaning your plate

别担心“光盘”的问题



Serve yourself smaller portions to begin with. 

一开始盛添少一点分量的饭菜。



The greatest waste of food is eating more than you want or need.

食物最大的浪费是吃的超过你之所需。

Change your eating environment

改变用餐环境



Eat with others.

与他人一起用餐



Do not eat while watching television or doing anything else that can take your attention away from your meal.

不要边吃边看电视,也不要做其他会分散进餐注意力的事情。

(来源:美国疾控中心


(感谢世界卫生组织新发传染病监测研究与培训合作中心陈伟师博士提供专业指导)


统筹:宁可儿

翻译:曦檬子

美编:晓马哥


往期精选【戳下方标题】

为什么受伤的总是孩子?如何防范?

春寒带雨晚来急,莫让肺炎来侵袭