专栏名称: 可可英语
可可英语创办于2005年,致力于打造集实用性,互动性,娱乐性为一体的专业免费英语学习平台。官方网站:http:/www.kekenet.com
目录
相关文章推荐
清晨朗读会  ·  清晨朗读3089:How Long ... ·  5 天前  
清晨朗读会  ·  渊源直播 ·  5 天前  
英文悦读  ·  “玩手机”不要说play mobile ... ·  1 周前  
51好读  ›  专栏  ›  可可英语

大自然在说话Nature Is Speaking|雨林

可可英语  · 公众号  · 英语  · 2017-05-10 21:15

正文

【新朋友】点击标题下面蓝字可可英语加关注

【老朋友】点击手机右上角图标转发分享内容


【听音频,也可猛戳左下角“阅读原文”】

I am the rainforest.

我是雨林。

I watched them grow up here.

我看着他们在这里成长。

They've left. But they always come back.

他们离开了。但他们总是会回来。

Yes, they always come back.

是的,他们总会回来的。

For my trees, their wood.

为了获取我的树木,作为木材。

My plants, their medicines.

为了采集我的植物,充当药材。

For my beauty, their escape.

我的美丽是他们的世外桃源。

I've always been there for them and I have been more than generous.

我有求必应。我慷慨大方。

Sometimes I gave it all to them. Now gone forever.

有时候,我付出了全部。现在一切不复返。

But humans, they're so smart. So smart.

但人类啊,他们真的很聪明,真的很聪明。

Such big brains and opposable thumbs.

这么智慧的大脑,灵巧的双手。

They know how to make things. Amazing things.

他们善于创造,了不起的创造。

Now, why would they need an old forest like me anymore?

现在,他们还需要我这片古老的森林做什么呢?

Jungles? Trees? Well, they do breathe air.

需要我的丛林还是树木?对了,他们总得呼吸吧。

And I make air.

而我制造了氧气。

Have they thought about that?

他们意识到这件事了吗?

Humans, so smart. They'll figure it out.

人类,这么聪明。他们会想出办法的。

Humans making air. That'll be fun to watch.

人类制造氧气。那可太有意思了。