专栏名称: 无忧英语
51Talk无忧英语是51Talk官方品牌订阅号。作为美国纽交所上市公司、全球信赖的在线英语教育品牌,51Talk始终致力于“让每个人都有能力和世界对话”!在这里,你将获得独家的免费课程,丰富有趣的英文干货,学好英语变得简单、轻松!
目录
相关文章推荐
集微网  ·  国内模拟芯片公司 ... ·  昨天  
集微网  ·  国内模拟芯片公司 ... ·  昨天  
IDC圈  ·  总投资34亿 ... ·  2 天前  
产业互联网大视野  ·  佛山顺德:蹚出打造数字产业集群新路径 ·  4 天前  
质量与认证  ·  谱尼集团河南总部大厦落成并正式入驻运营 ·  4 天前  
质量与认证  ·  谱尼集团河南总部大厦落成并正式入驻运营 ·  4 天前  
51好读  ›  专栏  ›  无忧英语

一组超级有爱的英语小漫画,暖哭了!

无忧英语  · 公众号  ·  · 2017-08-05 19:45

正文


在线英语就上51Talk!

美国纽交所上市公司

中国在线教育赴美上市第1股

国际品质有保证



周末的休闲时光,一起来看一组暖心的小漫画吧~

喜欢别忘了分享给好朋友哦~


 

Keep me safe while I sleep.

【我睡着的时候 。要给我安全感】


 
No matter how much I practice, I can't make drawings of you pretty enough.

【无论我练习多少次,都不能够充分的画出你的美】


Everything is always more beautiful reflected in your eyes.
【任何事物映在你眼中总会变得更美好】


 
If you get wet, you'll get sick.

【如果你被淋湿,你会感冒】


 
Did you swallow a magnet too? I feel like I can't pull away.

【你也吞了磁铁么?我感觉我们分不开了】


 
I would hug you if my arms weren't so nubbly.

【如果我的手臂不是这么短,我就可以拥抱你了】


 
I'll just pretend to hug you until you get here.

【我就一直装着抱你,一直到你来】



The average adult blue whale has a heart that weighs more than 200 pounds, but still it couldn't love you as much as I do.

【平均一只成年蓝鲸的心脏超过2000英镑重,即使那样,也不可能像我那样,爱你】


 
You should meet my girlfriend. I bet she could teach you how to be pretty.

【你应该见见我的女朋友,她一定能教你怎么变得更能够漂亮】


I wish you would love me.
【我只是希望你爱我】


 
If I can't hear your heartbeat,you're too far away.

【如果我听不到你的心跳,那是因为你离我太远了】


 
Even if you were horrifically disfigured in a freak accident and looked like thiiiis ,I'd still love you.

【即使你变成一个怪物,我依然爱你】


 
I made you a cookie but I eated it.

【我为你做了曲奇饼干,但是我自己吃掉了】


 
Please don't break this.

【请别弄碎它】



I brought this anchor along because when I'm with you, my heart feels like it's full of helium.

【 我带着这个锚已经很久了,因为和你在一起时,我心里满满的,像充满了氦气】


 
I went to pick you a flower, but it was a venus fly trap and it bit my head, so I killed it and got you this piece of grass instead.

【我本来要摘朵花给你的,但没想到它是一个捕蝇草,而且他咬了我的头,所以我就杀了它并且拿了这么一片草来代替】


 
Umm, be happy, okay? I killed it for you.

【唔,开心点好麽,我来为你杀了它】


 
Teddies don't hug back, but sometimes they're all you've got.

【小熊不会抱你,但有时它们就是你的全部】