专栏名称: 哈尔滨市第四医院宣传
新型沟通平台,快速发布您最想了解的医疗卫生专业知识,最新的医疗资讯动态,及时准确的医院服务信息。市第四医院全体医护人员秉承“精医崇德 护佑健康”的理念竭诚为您的健康服务。
目录
相关文章推荐
萧山发布  ·  重磅!知名电商平台项目落户萧山! ·  昨天  
萧山发布  ·  重磅!知名电商平台项目落户萧山! ·  昨天  
浦东企业政策在线  ·  解读 | 电子税务局App办理纳税申报作废操作指引 ·  昨天  
浦东企业政策在线  ·  解读 | 电子税务局App办理纳税申报作废操作指引 ·  昨天  
宝鸡市场监管  ·  今天起,正式施行! ·  昨天  
宝鸡市场监管  ·  今天起,正式施行! ·  昨天  
51好读  ›  专栏  ›  哈尔滨市第四医院宣传

【喜迎亚冬会】迎亚冬·说英语|接待篇—接诊分诊(01)

哈尔滨市第四医院宣传  · 公众号  ·  · 2024-10-15 13:39

正文

— Asian Winter Game —

迎亚冬

说英语

哈尔滨市第四医院

哈尔滨市第四医院作为亚冬会定点保障医院,承担了为亚冬会相关人士提供医疗保障的光荣使命。为提高医护人员的英语沟通能力,确保在亚冬会期间能够为国际友人提供更加专业、流畅的医疗服务。现推出特别栏目“迎亚冬·说英语”,这个系列将专注于医疗场景中的英语实用表达,从接诊、诊断到紧急处理,全方位帮助大家提升应急沟通能力。让我们共同努力,为亚冬会的顺利举行保驾护航。

接待篇—接诊分诊


接诊分诊

Receiving and Triage


医:你好,这里是亚冬会指定医院哈尔滨市第四医院。我是接诊的王医生,请您出示一下您的护照和医疗保险卡?

D :Hello, this is The Fourth Hospital of Harbin , the designated hospital for the Asian Winter Games. I'm Dr. Wang. May I see your passport and medical insurance card, please?

患:好的。

P :OK

医:请问您会说哪种语言?

D :Which language do you speak?

患:我会说英语。

P :I can speak English.

医:好的,请问您有什么不舒服?

D :OK, what seems to be bothering you?

患:我感觉到头疼。

P :I feel headache.

医:好的,我现在要为您测量血压和心率,请您坐在椅子上,露出上臂。

D:OK, I'm going to take your blood pressure and heart rate now. Please have a

sit with your upper arm exposed.

患者:谢谢。

P :Thank you.

医:您的情况我已初步了解,接诊的表格已填写完毕,我将带您去急诊科诊室就诊,请问您需要轮椅或平车吗?

D:I have gathered some information about your condition, and I have filled in the admission form. I will take you to the emergency department consulting room. Would you like a wheelchair or a stretcher?

患:是的,我需要。

P :Yes, I do.

医:好的,我们的护士将会引导您去诊室就诊。

D :OK, our nurse will direct you to the consultation room。

患:谢谢。

P :Thank you.

医:您好,刚刚急诊科的医生给您开了一些必要的检查,包括 CT/X线/超声/血液化验/尿液化验/粪便化验。

D :The doctor has just ordered some necessary tests for you, including CT, X-ray, ultrasound, blood tests, urine tests and stool tests.

医:这是您的处方,请去相应辅助科室完成检查,等待检查结果回报后,请回到刚才就诊的科室复诊。

D :Here is your prescription. Please go to the corresponding department to complete the examination. After the test results are available, please return to the department where you were initially seen for a follow-up consultation.

患:好的,谢谢。

P :OK ,thank you.

医:请问您需要英文版的急/门诊病历或医生处方吗?

D :Do you need an English version of your emergency/outpatient medical

record or prescription?

患:谢谢,我需要。

P :Thank you, I do need it.

医:好的,请您3天之后来复查,请问还有其他的需要吗?

D :Alright, please come back for a follow-up in three days. Is there anything else you need?







请到「今天看啥」查看全文