专栏名称: VOA英语听力
VOA美国之音英语听力资源精选,最新VOA常速、VOA慢速听力资源。每天更新,节假日不休。
目录
相关文章推荐
英文悦读  ·  《哪吒2》海外预告片有哪些翻译亮点? ·  昨天  
BetterRead  ·  应对AI挑战最简单的方法 ·  昨天  
清晨朗读会  ·  渊源直播 ·  4 天前  
51好读  ›  专栏  ›  VOA英语听力

【外贸英语】商务谈判高频话题

VOA英语听力  · 公众号  · 英语  · 2017-07-16 21:36

正文


Hi guys,大家久等了。今天我们学习一下商务谈判时的两段高频对话。谈判时,关于付款条款、产品包装和交货期是必聊话题。做好准备,才能在客户问到时,及时给予答复。机会只给有准备的人哦。

点击听Flora为你读 | 扫码底部二维码关注



Well, Mr.Zheng, I've got a few questions after a close study of the draft contract.

郑先生仔细看过合同草本后,我有几个问题要请教你。


Ok, go ahead.

您请说。


Firstly, the packing. It is stipulated in the contract that all the machine parts should be packed in wooden cases, then how about the truck base?

首先是包装方面,合同中规定的所有机器部件并用木箱包装,那卡车底盘怎么办?


I see. Then?

明白了,下一个是?


Secondly, the terms of payment. Your draft contract says the payment is to be made by D/P. We'd prefer L/C through a negotiating bank in Canada.

第二个问题是支付条款,你们合同草本上说是付款交单,我们希望通过加拿大议付银行用信用证来办。


And...

还有呢?


That's all.

就这些。


All right. Shall we take up the matter one by one?

好的,我们来一一解决这些问题好吗?


That's a good idea.

好主意。


Now, the first point is about packing. We agree to a different packing for the truck. Second, we accept terms of payment by L/C.

您第一点是关于包装问题,我们同意更换卡车的包装,对于第二个问题,我们接受信用证支付条款。


Thank you, Mr. Zheng. When should we sign the contract?

谢谢,郑先生,我们什么时候签合同呢?


We'll revised the draft this evening and have it ready to be signed tomorrow morning at ten. How's that?

我们今晚修改合同,明天上午10点就可以签了,您看怎么样?


Perfect.

太好了。



Can you accept this order?It's not a big one.

你们能接受这份订单吗?数量不大。


We'll process your order. No matter how small.

订单数量虽少,但我们会尽力准备。


When will that be ready?

什么时候可以办妥?


Since this is made to order, it can be done in a month.

由于这是定做的,一个月之内可以完成。


What amount of advance do you require?

你们需要多少定金?


Two thousand dollars in advance. Have you any other order?

先付两千美元作为定金。你们还订购其他东西吗?


Have you any stereos on hand?

有音响设备的现货吗?


That article is out of stock.

该货现已售完。








请到「今天看啥」查看全文