专栏名称: 可可英语
可可英语创办于2005年,致力于打造集实用性,互动性,娱乐性为一体的专业免费英语学习平台。官方网站:http:/www.kekenet.com
目录
相关文章推荐
清晨朗读会  ·  清晨朗读3044:Feeling ... ·  2 天前  
BetterRead  ·  时间是怎么腾出来的?战术篇 ·  昨天  
夏天的陈小舒  ·  应对英语教革,有没有便宜有效的方法 ·  3 天前  
夏天的陈小舒  ·  应对英语教革,有没有便宜有效的方法 ·  3 天前  
英文悦读  ·  英语写作什么时候用something,什么时 ... ·  5 天前  
清晨朗读会  ·  清晨朗读3039:New tech can ... ·  1 周前  
51好读  ›  专栏  ›  可可英语

❉美剧《童话镇》|我不是骗子

可可英语  · 公众号  · 英语  · 2017-04-07 16:56

正文

【新朋友】点击标题下面蓝字可可英语加关注

【老朋友】点击手机右上角图标转发分享内容


【听音频,也可猛戳左下角“阅读原文”】

听力文本
How could you do this?
你怎么能这么做
How could you do this to me? To Mary Margaret?
你怎么能这么对我 对玛丽·玛格丽特
Slow down. Do what?
慢点 我做什么了
The shovel was gone when I got there.
我去的时候铁铲不见了
Regina knew I was coming for it.
瑞金娜知道我要去
Youyou think that I told her?
你觉得是我告诉她的吗
You were the only other person who knew about it.
除我之外 你是唯一知道的人
I would hope that you would have enough faith to know that I would never betray you.
我希望你能有点信心 相信我永远不会背叛你
Why should I? How do I know you're not lying about this?
为什么 我怎么知道你没在这事上说谎
About everything?
还有其他的事上
I'm not a liar.
我不是骗子
That is exactly what a liar would say.
骗子都这么说
Having a bad day?
今天不顺利吗
What are you doing here?
你在这里干什么
I wanted to see you while I can.
趁还有机会 我想来看看你
What does that mean?
什么意思
Simply that the trial starts tomorrow, and it won't be a long one,
明天将进行庭审 而且很快就会结束
and you'll be sent out of Storybrooke for good, and I will never have to see you again.
你会永远离开童话镇 我就再也不用看到你了
重点讲解

betray
betray sb to sb
betray sth to sb

to give information about sb / sth to an enemy
出卖;泄露(机密)
For years they had been betraying state secrets to Russia.
他们多年来一直向俄罗斯泄露国家机密。
He was offered money to betray his colleagues.
有人收买他出卖他的同事。

faith
faith in sb
faith in sth

trust in sb's ability or knowledge; trust that sb / sth will do what has been promised
信任;相信;信心
I have great faith in you—I know you'll do well.
我对你有信心——我知道你会干好的。
We've lost faith in the government's promises.
我们不再相信政府的承诺。

trial
(法院的)审讯,审理,审判
a murder trial
谋杀案的审理
He's on trial for murder.
他因涉嫌谋杀罪而受审。
She will stand trial / go on trial for fraud.
她因涉嫌诈骗将受到审判。

for good
(BrE also for ˌgood and all)
permanently
永远;永久
This time she's leaving for good (= she will never return).
她这次走是再也不会回来了。