检验科
Clinical Laboratory Department
医:您需要留取标本进行检测。
D:You need to provide your specimen for the testing.
医:请用这个尿杯收集您的中段尿液,然后倒入收集瓶内。
D:Please use this cup to collect your midstream urine, then pour it into the sample container.
医:尿液需要装到这个收集瓶容量的二分之一。
D:Please ensure that the sample container is at least half-filled with your urine.
医:这是便的采样盒。用东西挑起黄豆般大小的一块,放到盒子里。
D:Here is a box for your stool sample. Use the spoons in box to scrape off a little about the size of a soybean, and put it in the box.
医:化验结果1小时后出来。
D:The test results will be ready in one hour.
医:您化验的项目有血常规/粪便常规/尿常规。
D:You need to conduct tests for routine blood test/stool for routine/routine urine test.
医:我们要用针刺您的手指进行血糖监测,可能有一点痛。
D:We'll prick your finger to measure your blood sugar. It may hurt a bit.
医:这项检查需要空腹。采血之前6—8小时不许进食任何东西。
D:This test requires fasting. Don't drink and eat anything for 6-8 hours before blood collection.
医:现在我们来取静脉血样。请把手臂伸出来,放到桌子上。握紧拳头。现在松拳。
D:Now we'll perform venous blood sampling. Please extend your arm and rest it on the desk. Clench your fist. Now relax your grip.
医:血常规检查显示正常。
D:The routine blood test shows normal.
医:您的血常规显示白细胞计数显著升高。
D:The routine blood test indicates that your white blood cell count has significantly increased.
医:您的所有指标均在正常范围内。
D:All of your indicators are within normal ranges.
医:潜血试验是检查大便中是否有血液。如为阳性,常提示出血。
D:The occult blood test checks for the presence of blood in the stool. If it is positive, it often indicates bleeding.