I'm holding on your rope,
努力回忆着你的那句话
Got me ten feet off the ground
我的心似在空中悬起
And I'm hearing what you say but I just can't make a sound
听懂了你的言语我却只能绝望沉默
You tell me that you need me
你说我曾是你的山盟海誓
Then you go and cut me down, but wait
伤心于你的离去我却只能空虚等待
You tell me that you're sorry
不说你的歉意是那么苍白无力
Didn't think I'd turn around, and say...
可你不会想到我要重新向你致意
That it's too late to apologize, it's too late
你说的对不起已是太迟,真的太迟
I said it's too late to apologize, it's too late
我说过现在已是太迟,真的太迟
I'd take another chance, take a fall
我想我还会尝试,宁愿再次被你伤害
Take a shot for you
也给你一次让我接受你的机会
And I need you like a heart needs a beat
我需要你就像我的心要一样地跳动得一次又一次
But it's nothing new - yeah yeah
其实这并无新意
I loved you with the fire red-
曾经对你炉火般的热情
Now it's turning blue, and you say...
现已变得那么纯淡,可你还在迟疑
Sorry like the angel heaven let me think was you
你的道歉对我而言恰似来自天堂上的妙音
But I'm afraid...
但我想恐怕
It's too late to apologize, it's too late
对不起你说得太迟,真的太迟
I said it's too late to apologize, it's too late whoa.....
我说过现在已是太迟,真的太迟
It's too late to apologize, it's too late
对不起你说得太迟,真的太迟
I said it's too late to apologize, it's too late
我说过现在已是太迟,真的太迟
I said it's too late to apologize, yeah-
我说过现在已是太迟,真的太迟
I said it's too late to apologize, yeah-
我说过现在已是太迟,真的太迟
I'm holding on your rope, got me ten feet off the ground...
努力回忆着你的那句话我的心似在空中悬起