专栏名称: 可可英语
可可英语创办于2005年,致力于打造集实用性,互动性,娱乐性为一体的专业免费英语学习平台。官方网站:http:/www.kekenet.com
目录
相关文章推荐
清晨朗读会  ·  渊源直播 ·  3 天前  
清晨朗读会  ·  渊源直播 ·  1 周前  
清晨朗读会  ·  清晨朗读3078:Expanding ... ·  1 周前  
51好读  ›  专栏  ›  可可英语

♤ 梅林传奇第1季|The Gates Of Avalon 阿法隆之门

可可英语  · 公众号  · 英语  · 2017-02-27 10:45

正文

【新朋友】点击标题下面蓝字可可英语加关注

【老朋友】点击手机右上角图标转发分享内容

【听音频,也可猛戳左下角“阅读原文”】

You must stay here a while, break your journey. A noble family like yours is always welcome at Camelot.
你该在这里留驻一时,歇歇脚。你等贵族后裔我甘美洛随时欢迎。
Make sure you put her in a decent room.
你一定要给她安排个好房间。
The one next door is empty.
隔壁那间空着。
The one next door's fine. Excellent, in fact. Shut up, Merlin.
隔壁那间正好。简直再合适不过了。闭嘴,梅林。
I didn't say anything!
我什么也没说啊!
You didn't have to. I want to make it clear that my intentions towards Sophia are completely honourable.
你不用说了。我先说清楚我对她毫无半点非分之想。
Put her in a room on the other side of the castle. It's warmer, more comfortable.
给她找个宫殿另一头的房间。那边暖和,更舒适。
Of course. She is, um, very beautiful. Yes, she is.
好的。她可...呃...真漂亮。 对,没错。
And if your intentions are honourable... Oh, they are. Most definitely.
如果你毫无非分之想... 是啊。那还用说。
Then what's the problem with her staying next door?
那安排她住在隔壁有什么问题呢?
There isn't one. You've convinced me. Put her in the room next to mine.
没问题。你说服我了。就把她安排在我隔壁。
If you need anything, just let me know. Thank you.
如果需要什么,尽管来找我。 谢谢。
Who was that?
那是谁?
Sophia Tirmawr. We rescued her in the woods. Well, Arthur did most of the rescuing.
索菲亚·提阿莫。我们从树林救下的。好吧,基本是亚瑟出的手。
She can't stay here.
不能留她在这。