专栏名称: 哈尔滨市第四医院宣传
新型沟通平台,快速发布您最想了解的医疗卫生专业知识,最新的医疗资讯动态,及时准确的医院服务信息。市第四医院全体医护人员秉承“精医崇德 护佑健康”的理念竭诚为您的健康服务。
目录
相关文章推荐
西安头条  ·  陕西一学校拟晋升 ·  18 小时前  
西安头条  ·  陕西一学校拟晋升 ·  18 小时前  
中国航务周刊  ·  【年报】国际原油海运市场2025年展望 ·  昨天  
中国航务周刊  ·  【年报】中国对外贸易2024年回顾与2025年展望 ·  昨天  
896汽车调频  ·  陕西今年将建成1条高铁线! ·  昨天  
51好读  ›  专栏  ›  哈尔滨市第四医院宣传

【喜迎亚冬会】市四院迎亚冬·说英语|诊疗措施篇—骨科处置(16)

哈尔滨市第四医院宣传  · 公众号  ·  · 2025-01-07 14:30

正文

— Asian Winter Game —

迎亚冬

说英语

哈尔滨市第四医院

哈尔滨市第四医院作为亚冬会定点保障医院,承担了为亚冬会相关人士提供医疗保障的光荣使命。为提高医护人员的英语沟通能力,确保在亚冬会期间能够为国际友人提供更加专业、流畅的医疗服务。现推出特别栏目“迎亚冬·说英语”,这个系列将专注于医疗场景中的英语实用表达,从接诊、诊断到紧急处理,全方位帮助大家提升应急沟通能力。让我们共同努力,为亚冬会的顺利举行保驾护航。

诊疗措施篇


骨科外伤处理

Orthopedic injury treatment


医:您需要对受伤部位进行冰敷。
D:You need to apply ice to the injured area.
医:您需要休息并避免受伤部位承重。
D:You need to rest and avoid putting pressure on the injured area.
医:请尽量抬高受伤部位以减少肿胀。
D:Please try to keep the injured area elevated to reduce swelling.
医:我需要暂时固定您的骨折部位。
D:I’ll need to temporarily immobilize the site of your fracture.
医:您需要用夹板固定肢体。
D:You need to immobilize the limb with a splint.
医:您需要用弹性绷带进行压迫和支撑。
D:You need to use an elastic bandage to provide compression and support.
医:请不要动。
D:Don’t move,please.
医:您需要一副拐杖协助您走路。
D:You need a pair of crutches to help you walk.
医:请不要动,我们需要固定你的脖子以防你脊椎受伤。
D:Please do not move,we need to fix your neck in case you have a spinal injury.
医:您需要进一步做影像学检查(X线/CT/核磁等)。
D:You need to undergo further imaging tests such as X-ray/ CT/ MRI.
医:我们需要把你送到最近的医院接受治疗。
D:We need to transport you to the nearest hospital for further treatment.
医:如果您在运输过程中有任何不适,请告诉我们。
D:If you have any discomfort during the transport,please let us know.

挫伤

Contusions

医:您好,您哪里不舒服?
D:Hi!What seems to be the problem?
患:我在滑雪时与另一名选手碰撞,摔倒时侧面撞击到了地面。
P:I collided with another player while skiing and fell,hitting my side hard.
医:您能用手指一下具体位置吗?
D:Can you show me by putting your finger on the spot?
患:这里,我的左大臂附近。
P:Here,near my left upper arm.
医:除了疼痛,还有什么其他症状吗?
D:Has there been anything else apart from the pain?
患:有,有一大片淤青。
P:Yes,there's a large bruise.
医:你能举起手臂吗?如果有困难或疼痛,请告诉我。
D:Can you lift your arm? If you have any difficulty or pain,please let me know.
患:能举起,但举起时会有些疼。
P:I can lift it,but it hurts.
医:好的,我要检查下,稍微按一下你的大臂,看看有没有特别痛或者不舒服的地方。
D:Alright,I am going to check by gently pressing on your upper arm to see if there are any particularly painful or uncomfortable areas.
患:好的。
P:Okay.
医:看起来只是撞击造成的挫伤,不过我还是建议你做一个X光检查,以确保没有骨折或其他严重伤害。
D:It looks like it's just a contusion caused by the impact,but I still recommend that you get an X-ray to ensure there are no fractures or other serious injuries.


临时处置

Temporary Solution

医:你需要对受伤部位进行冰敷,并避免剧烈活动。
D:You need to apply ice to the affected area and avoid strenuous activities.
患:好的。
P:Okay.
医:如果你出现剧烈疼痛或手臂无力,请立即告诉我们。
D:If you experience severe pain or weakness in your arm,please let us know immediately.
患:明白了。
P:Understood.



拉伤(肌肉撕裂、断裂和肌腱损伤)

Strains(Muscle Tear,Rupture,and Tendon Injury)

医:您是怎么受的伤?
D:How did the injury occur?
患:我在冰球训练中做快速转弯时,突然感到左大腿剧烈疼痛,感觉像是拉伤了。
P:I suddenly felt a sharp pain in my left thigh while doing a quick turn during ice hockey practice,it feels like a strain.
医:您能用手指一下具体位置吗?
D:Can you show me by putting your finger on the spot?
患:这里,我左大腿的前侧。
P:Here,at the front of my left thigh.
医:是一直疼吗还是只有在移动时才疼?
D:Is the pain constant or only when you move?
患:一直都疼,但我尝试移动时会更严重。
P:The pain is constant,but it gets worse when I try to move.
医:让我来帮你检查下,可能会有些疼。
D:Let me check it out for you,it might hurt a little.
患:好的。
P:Okay.
医:我建议你做一个超声检查或MRI,以确保没有严重的肌肉或韧带损伤。
D:I recommend an ultrasound or MRI to ensure there are no serious muscle or ligament injuries.
患:明白了。
P:Understood.
医:如果你出现剧烈疼痛或大腿无力,请立即告诉我们。
D:If you experience severe pain or weakness in your thigh,please let us know immediately.
患:明白了。
P:Understood.


临时处置

Temporary Solution

医:你需要对受伤部位进行冰敷并避免剧烈活动。
D:You need to apply ice to the affected area and avoid strenuous activities.
患:好的。
P:Okay.
医:我将给你开一些止痛药,以帮助你缓解疼痛。
D:I will prescribe some pain medication to help you manage the pain.
患:好的,谢谢。
P:Okay,thank you.



扭伤(脱位、半脱位和韧带撕裂)

Sprains(Dislocation,Subluxation,and Ligament Tear)

医:我有什么能帮您的?
D:What can I do for you?
患:我的右侧膝盖疼的很厉害。
P:My right knee hurts a lot.
医:具体是怎么受伤的呢?
D:How did it happen?
患:我在单板滑雪时着陆跳跃时严重扭伤了膝盖。
P:I twisted my knee badly while landing a jump during snowboarding.
医:您能描述一下疼痛吗?是持续性的还是只有在移动时才疼?
D:Can you describe the pain?Is it constant or only when you move?
患:疼痛是持续的,但我尝试移动时会更严重。
P:The pain is constant,but it gets worse when I try to move.
医:除了疼痛还有其他异常吗?
D:Has there been anything else apart from the pain?
患:有,膝关节肿起来了。
P:Yes,there is some swelling.
医:没错,确实能看到关节内侧肿的比较厉害,大概有多长时间?
D:You are right,there is some swelling on the medial side.When did you notice the swelling?
患:过了大概3个小时就明显肿起来了。
P:The swelling became really noticeable about 3 hours after the injury.
医:受伤后立即进行过治疗吗?
D:Have you applied ice or taken any medication for the pain?
患:有,我立刻停止了滑雪并进行了冰敷。
P:Yes,I immediately stopped skiing and applied ice.
医:这个部位以前受过伤吗?
D:Have you had anything like this before?
患:不,这是第一次。
P:No,this is the first time.
医:你能站起来或走路吗?如果有困难或疼痛,请告诉我。
D:Can you stand up or walk? If you have any difficulty or pain,please let me know.
患:站起来和走路都很痛,几乎不行。
P:It hurts to stand up and walk,almost impossible.
医:接下来我会给您做一下体格检查。
D:I'll conduct some physical exams next.
患:好的。
P:Okay.
医:你需要进一步做影像学检查(X线/CT/核磁等),以排除韧带损伤或其他严重伤害。
D:You need to undergo further imaging tests such as X-rays,CT,or MRI to rule out ligament injuries or other serious injuries.
患:好的。
P:Okay.


临时处置

Temporary Solution

医:你需要对受伤部位进行冰敷并避免剧烈活动。
D:You need to apply ice to the affected area and avoid strenuous activities.
患:好的。
P:Okay.
医:请尽量抬高膝盖以减少肿胀。
D:Please try to keep your knee elevated to reduce swelling.
患:好的,我会的。
P:Okay,I will.
医:请尽快进行进一步影像学检查。
D:Please proceed with further imaging tests as soon as possible.



骨折

Fractures

医:你好,有什么问题吗?
D:Hi!What seems to be the problem?
患:我在滑雪时摔倒了,感觉我的左臂可能骨折了。
P:I fell while skiing and I think I might have fractured my left arm.
医:请您详细说说。
D:Please tell me exactly what happened.
患:我在做一个急转弯时失去了平衡,然后摔倒左臂着地。
P:I lost balance while making a quick turn and fell,landing on my left arm.
医:疼痛程度从1到10分,你打几分?
D:How is the pain on a scale from 1 to 10?
患:大约9分,非常痛。
P:About 9,it's very painful.
医:你能举起手臂吗?如果有困难或疼痛,请告诉我。
D:Can you lift your arm?If you have any difficulty or pain,please let me know.
患:太疼了,我举不起来。
P:It hurts too much.I can't lift it.
医:你的手臂能承重吗?
D:Can your arm bear weight?






请到「今天看啥」查看全文