专栏名称: 哈尔滨市第四医院宣传
新型沟通平台,快速发布您最想了解的医疗卫生专业知识,最新的医疗资讯动态,及时准确的医院服务信息。市第四医院全体医护人员秉承“精医崇德 护佑健康”的理念竭诚为您的健康服务。
目录
相关文章推荐
李越  ·  客户反馈(多图预警) ·  10 小时前  
于小戈  ·  顶流花恋情瓜,竟会是她!! ·  昨天  
婚姻家庭那些事儿  ·  不必做完美恋人,只需当真实父母 ·  昨天  
于小戈  ·  顶流大花,出事了 ·  2 天前  
于小戈  ·  敢和豪门叫板的底气,是逃税... ·  2 天前  
51好读  ›  专栏  ›  哈尔滨市第四医院宣传

【喜迎亚冬会】市四院迎亚冬·说英语|问诊篇—普外问诊(05)

哈尔滨市第四医院宣传  · 公众号  ·  · 2024-10-29 13:04

正文

— Asian Winter Game —

迎亚冬

说英语

哈尔滨市第四医院

哈尔滨市第四医院作为亚冬会定点保障医院,承担了为亚冬会相关人士提供医疗保障的光荣使命。为提高医护人员的英语沟通能力,确保在亚冬会期间能够为国际友人提供更加专业、流畅的医疗服务。现推出特别栏目“迎亚冬·说英语”,这个系列将专注于医疗场景中的英语实用表达,从接诊、诊断到紧急处理,全方位帮助大家提升应急沟通能力。让我们共同努力,为亚冬会的顺利举行保驾护航。

问诊篇—普外问诊



普外问诊

General surgery


医:请您指出腹痛的具体位置,好吗?
D:Could you point out where you feel the pain in your abdomen?
医:我按压这个部位的时候,您感觉到疼痛吗?
D:Do you feel any pain when I press here?
医:您腹痛持续多长时间了?
D:How long have you had abdominal pain?
医:请描述疼痛的性质:尖锐/钝、持续/间断出现
D:Please describe the pain.Is it sharp or dull?Does it occur all the time or is it intermittent pain?
医:您活动的时候,会出现疼痛加剧吗?
D:Does the pain get worse when you move?
医:有特定的动作可以缓解疼痛吗?
D:Do any certain postures relieve the pain?
医:腹痛的时候,其他部位会同时感到疼痛吗?例如肩膀、后背、下颌疼痛等
D:Does any other part of your body also hurt when you have this abdominal pain?For example,shoulder pain,upper back pain,jaw pain etc.
医:您有没有出现反酸、烧心感?
D:Have you had acid reflux or heartburn?
医:您是否还出现呕吐?
D:Have you vomited?
医:您是否能正常进食?
D:Can you eat normally?
医:进食后疼痛加重还是缓解?或是大致相同?
D:Does eating alleviate or exacerbate the pain?Or it is the same?
患:进食前腹痛,进食后缓解。Pain occurs before eating,and it is always alleviated after eating./进食后加重。Pain worsens after eating./大致类似。Same.
医:你的大便怎么样?
D:How about your bowel movement?How many bowel movements do you have a day?
患:正常。It's normal./我有腹泻。I have diarrhea./我有便秘。I usually have constipation.
医:您有腹泻吗?
D:Have you had diarrhea recently?
医:便中带血吗?
D:Is there blood in your stool?
医:血是附着在大便表面或者混在大便中吗?
D:Did the blood only appear on the surface of the stool,or is it mixed with the stool?
患:在大便表面。On the surface./混在大便中。Mixed with the stool.
医:您感到恶心吗?
D:Do you feel sick?
医:您在出现恶心感之前,是否有进食过某些食物?
D:Did you eat any food before you felt nauseous?
医:您以前有胃溃疡病史吗?
D:Do you have a history of gastric/peptic ulcers?
医:您感到腹胀吗?
D:Do you have abdominal bloating?
医:我按压这个部位的时候,您感觉到疼痛吗?
D:Do you feel any pain when I press here?
医:这种疼痛是持续性的还是间断性的?
D:Is this pain continuous or intermittent?
医:这种疼痛是否向其他部位放射?您感觉到刺痛或麻木吗?
D:Does this pain radiate to other areas?Do you feel any sharp or numb sensations?
医:在平时的活动中,这种疼痛有没有加重或减轻的状况?
D:Does this pain worsen or alleviate with certain activities in your daily life?
医:除了按压这个部位,还有其他动作或姿势会加重这种疼痛吗?
D:Are there any other movements or positions that worsen this pain besides pressing on this area?
医:您最近是否有劳累过度或做出异常的运动,可能导致这种疼痛的出现?
D:Have you recently overexerted yourself or engaged in unusual physical activities that might have caused this pain?
医:您是否有过往的外科手术史或其他医疗状况,可能与这种疼痛有关?
D:Do you have a history of surgical procedures or other medical conditions that could be related to this pain?
医:这种疼痛是否伴随其他症状,如恶心、呕吐、发热或体重变化?
D:Does this pain come with other symptoms,such as nausea,vomiting,fever,or weight changes?
医:这种疼痛有多久了?最初是如何开始的?
D:How long have you been experiencing this pain?How did it start?
医:您感觉到这种疼痛是否在逐渐恶化,还是保持稳定状态?
D:Do you feel like this pain is worsening over time or staying stable?
医:您平时的生活习惯包括什么?是否有因素可能会诱发这种疼痛?
D:What are your usual lifestyle habits?Are there any factors that could trigger this pain?
医:这种疼痛是否影响您的睡眠质量或日常工作和活动?
D:Does this pain affect the quality of your sleep or your daily work and activities?
医:除疼痛外,您在这个部位是否感觉到其他异常感觉,例如烧灼或刺痛?
D:Apart from pain,do you feel any other unusual sensations in this area,such as burning or stabbing sensations?
医:您是否曾经进行过肠镜检查或其他相关检查,发现异常情况?
D:Have you had a colonoscopy or other relevant examinations that revealed any abnormalities?
医:您是否感觉到这种疼痛在休息时或运动时有所变化?
D:Do you notice any change in the pain when you are at rest compared to during physical activity?
医:您最近是否有过感染性疾病或任何其他疾病,可能会影响到这种疼痛?
D:Have you recently had any infectious diseases or other illnesses that could impact this pain?
医:您是否有过家族病史,特别是涉及到腹部或外科疾病?
D:Do you have a family history of conditions related to abdominal or surgical issues?
医:当您按压这个部位时,是否感觉到局部肿胀或压痛?
D:Do you feel any local swelling or tenderness when you press on this area?
患:有些肿胀和压痛。
P:Yes,there is some swelling and tenderness.
医:这种疼痛是否持续存在,还是出现间歇性的发作?
D:Is this pain persistent or does it come and go in intervals?
患:持续存在。It's persistent./间歇性地发作。It comes and goes in intervals.
医:您是否有注意到这个部位皮肤颜色、温度或湿度有异常表现?
D:Have you noticed any unusual changes in skin color,temperature,or moisture in this area?
患:有异常表现。
P:There are unusual changes.
医:这种疼痛是否有伴随性的痒感或刺痛?
D:Is there any itching or stinging sensation associated with this pain?
患:有痒感或刺痛。
P:There is itching or stinging.
医:您是否感觉到这种疼痛有间接性放射至其他部位?






请到「今天看啥」查看全文