专栏名称: 外贸知识课堂
外贸大咖从这儿进阶,150万精英与你共成长。
目录
相关文章推荐
51好读  ›  专栏  ›  外贸知识课堂

外贸大佬都是这样写外贸函电的!

外贸知识课堂  · 公众号  ·  · 2024-12-26 10:00

正文

加入外贸交流互助群
干货分享,行业互助,交流答疑
立即加入


外贸函电结尾别还只会用

Looking forward to your reply!

在外贸函电中,恰当的结尾可以给对方留下良好的印象,并促进进一步的合作。除了常用的“Looking forward to your reply!”之外,还可以使用以下几种表达方式:

提醒客户查看附件

  • For your reference, I have attached the relevant documents.

    • 作为参考,我已附上了相关文件。

  • Please take a moment to review the attachments provided.

    • 请您花一点时间查阅所提供的附件。

  • Attached you will find the necessary files for your consideration.

    • 您会在附件中找到供您考虑的必要文件。

  • Kindly check the attached files for the details we discussed.

    • 请查收附件中的细节,这是我们讨论过的。

  • The documents mentioned are now attached for your convenience.

    • 所提到的现在已附上供您查阅。

有需要/问题,随时找我

  • If you have any questions, please do not hesitate to reach out.

    • 如有任何问题,请随时找我。

  • Should you need anything else, feel free to contact me directly.

    • 如果您还需要其他,请直接找我。

  • Don't hesitate to get in touch if you need further assistance.

    • 如果您需要进一步的帮助,请不要犹豫。

期待合作

  • We hope to start working together soon.

    • 我们希望很快能开始合作。

  • Anticipating a successful partnership with you.

    • 期待与您建立成功的伙伴关系。

  • We are thrilled about the prospect of collaborating with your esteemed company and are confident that this partnership will bring mutual benefits.

    • 我们对于与贵公司合作的前景感到激动,并相信这种伙伴关系将带来互惠互利的结果。

  • We're excited about the prospect of working with you.

    • 我们对与您合作的前景感到兴奋。


表达感谢

  • Thanks for your patience and understanding.

    • 感谢您的耐心和理解。

  • We appreciate your interest and support.

    • 我们感谢您的关注和支持。

  • Your interest means a lot to us.

    • 您的兴趣对我们意义重大。

  • Your trust in us is greatly appreciated.

    • 您对我们的信任深表感谢。

结尾埋钩子

  • Please let me know if these details meet your requirements so we can proceed with the next steps.

    • 请告知这些细节是否符合您的要求,以便我们可以继续下一步。

  • Your feedback is valuable to us. Could you share your thoughts on the attached proposal?

    • 您的反馈对我们非常重要。您能否分享一下对附件中提案的看法?

  • If there's anything specific you need assistance with, don't hesitate to let me know. I'm here to help.

    • 如果您需要任何特定的帮助,请随时告知我。我在这里为您提供帮助。

  • Would it be convenient for you to schedule a call next week to discuss this further?

    • 下周安排一个电话进一步讨论这个问题对您来说方便吗?

  • To better serve you, could you provide more details about your requirements?

    • 为了更好地为您服务,您能提供更多关于您需求的细节吗?

  • Is there anything in the proposal that needs adjustment or clarification? Please let me know.

    • 提案中是否有任何需要调整或澄清的地方?请告知。

  • Could you please get back to me with your thoughts by xx?

    • 您能在xx日前回复我您的看法吗?

以上就是今天的内容

了解外贸服务







请到「今天看啥」查看全文