专栏名称: 可可英语
可可英语创办于2005年,致力于打造集实用性,互动性,娱乐性为一体的专业免费英语学习平台。官方网站:http:/www.kekenet.com
目录
相关文章推荐
51好读  ›  专栏  ›  可可英语

美语情景对话|Indonesia Islands 印尼岛屿

可可英语  · 公众号  · 英语  · 2017-09-20 21:20

正文

请到「今天看啥」查看全文


【新朋友】 点击标题下面蓝字 可可英语 加关注

【老朋友】 点击手机右上角图标 转发分享 内容


【听音频,也可猛戳左下角“阅读原文”】

Danu : So Widuri ...

达努: 威杜里……

Widuri : Yeah .

威杜里: 嗯。

Danu : Indonesia is an island nation .

达努: 印度尼西亚是一个岛国。

Widuri : Right .

威杜里: 对。

Danu : And you have so many islands .

达努: 你们有很多岛屿。

Widuri : True .

威杜里: 没错。

Danu : Could you talk about some famous places in Indonesia ?

达努: 你能介绍几个印尼的著名风景点吗?

Widuri : Wow . Let me see . My list is very long about this . But I will mention the three most favorite place . Okay . The first one is Bali . I think this one is very famous everywhere . Sometimes , people know Bali but they don't know that Bali is in Indonesia . So Bali is a very , very beautiful island in Indonesia . Both local and international tourists they go to Bali , of course . In Bali , you can find many beautiful beaches . And the weather is very good there . The preferable time to go there is August , I guess because it's summer time , and it's also very hot in Indonesia .

威杜里: 哇哦。让我想一下。那我要介绍的太多了。我想重点介绍三个我最喜欢的地方。第一个地方是巴厘岛。我认为巴厘岛驰名海外。不过人们可能知道巴厘岛,但不知道巴厘岛属于印尼。巴厘岛是印尼一个非常美丽的岛屿。巴厘岛吸引了许多国内外游客。巴厘岛有许多美丽的海滩。而且那里的天气也很好。我认为最佳游玩时间是8月,因为那时是夏季,印尼的夏季也很热。

Danu : So Bali sounds like a very nice place .

达努: 听起来巴厘岛是一个非常不错的地方。

Widuri : Yes , it is .

威杜里: 对,没错。

Danu : Have you been to Bali , Widuri ?

达努: 威杜里,你去过巴厘岛吗?

Widuri : So many times . Yeah , because well , my dad used to work there . So every vacation , I went there to visit my dad and of course , to visit the beautiful beaches in Bali .

威杜里: 我去过很多次。因为我爸爸以前在那里工作。所以每个假期我都会去巴厘岛看我爸爸,当然了,我也会去巴厘岛上的美丽海滩游玩。

Danu : Oh that sounds really fun .

达努: 哦,听上去真有意思。

Widuri : Yes , it is .

威杜里: 对,没错。

Danu : So you said Bali is an island , right ?

达努: 你刚说巴厘岛是个岛,对吧?

Widuri : Uh - hmm .

威杜里: 嗯。

Danu : So is there any specific interesting place in Bali ?

达努: 那里有引人入胜的景点吗?

Widuri : Okay . So most of the people in Bali , they are Hindus . So there are a lot of Hindu temples in Bali . Let me mention one . The name is Pura Besakih . This one is the largest temple in Bali . And not only Hindu people in Bali but Hindu people in Indonesia , they go there to pray .

威杜里: 有。大部分去巴厘岛的游客都信奉印度教。因为巴厘岛有很多印度教寺庙。我来介绍其中一个寺庙——百沙基母庙。这是巴厘岛最大的寺庙。不仅巴厘岛的印度教徒,整个印尼的印度教徒都会去那座寺庙祈福。

Danu : I see . It sounds really interesting .

达努: 我知道了。听起来非常有趣。

Widuri : Yes , it is .

威杜里: 对,没错。

Danu : Have you visited that temple , Widuri ?

达努: 威杜里,你去过那座寺庙吗?

Widuri : Yeah . I think two times . And it's always crowded not only with local tourists but also with international tourists .

威杜里: 去过。我去过两次。那里一直游人如云,不仅有本地游客,还有国外的游客。

Danu : So Bali is very famous among international tourists and local tourists as well .

达努: 所以,对国内外游客来说,巴厘岛都是非常著名的景点。

Widuri : Yes , it is .

威杜里: 对,没错。

Danu : I see . That's interesting .

达努: 我知道了。这很有趣。








请到「今天看啥」查看全文