make it official,in a relationship“在一起”可以用officially together,表示确认了彼此的关系,“正式在一起了”,或者说make it official。也可以说in a relationship,a couple等等:
We are in a relationship now.
我们在一起了。
We are officially together now.
我们正式在一起了。
We have made it official.
我们已经确认关系了。
We just started dating.
我们刚开始约会。
We are now boyfriend and girlfriend.
我们现在是男女朋友了。
They are seeing each other exclusively.
他们确立关系了。
We are an item now.
我们现在是一对了。
We are now a couple.
我们现在是情侣了。
We’re committed to each other.
我们是恋爱关系了。
形容刚恋爱时的甜蜜,英语可以这么说;
When we first got together, our days were filled with sweetness and joy.
我们刚在一起的时候,每天都充满了甜蜜和快乐。
Being with you is the sweetest thing in my life.
和你在一起是我生命中最甜蜜的事。
Every moment with you is filled with sweetness.
和你在一起的每一刻都充满了甜蜜。
学会了“在一起”,我们再来学学“分手”,英文是break up或split up:
We broke up.
我们分手了。
We're not seeing each other anymore.
我们分手了。
They split.
他们分手了。
We remain friends after breaking up.
分手后我们依然是朋友。
I used to think nothing could ever split us up. I was wrong.
我曾以为没有什么能把我们分开。我太天真了。
We ended up in a good place.
我们是和平分手。
1. We are in a relationship now.
我们在一起了。
2. We are officially together now.
我们正式在一起了。
3. We have made it official.
我们已经确认关系了。
4. Every moment with you is filled with sweetness.
和你在一起的每一刻都充满了甜蜜。
5. We broke up.
我们分手了。