This is a Number 3 from McDonald's: a burger, fries, and a drink.
这是麦当劳的三号套餐:一个汉堡,薯条和一杯饮料。
It costs $11 in New York City.
在纽约市它的价格是11美元。
Fast food is supposed to be cheap and convenient, but do you ever find yourself spending more on fast food than you expected to?
快餐本应该便宜且方便,但你是否发现自己在快餐上花费的比预期更多?
You're not alone.
你并不是唯一一个这么想的人。
According to one study, Americans spend around $1,200 on fast food every year.
根据一项研究,美国人每年在快餐上花费约1200美元。
Places like McDonald's and Burger King do everything in their power to get you to spend more money, and it turns out fast food isn't as cheap as you think.
麦当劳和汉堡王等快餐店竭尽全力让你花更多的钱,事实证明,快餐并不像你想象的那么便宜。
Fast food is all about the deals.
快餐的特点就是优惠很多。
Value meals, combos, coupons, oh my.
超值套餐,组合餐,优惠券,哦,我的天。
But the seemingly simple menu actually hides most of the options.
然而表面简单的菜单实际上隐藏了大部分选择。
Compare a fast food menu to a fine dining restaurant menu.
将快餐店的菜单与高级餐厅菜单比较一下吧。