Lookin' at the cop in the rear view mirror,
从后视镜看向警察
probably shoulda' stopped but the crosswalk was clear
也许我该停车 但斑马线上没有行人
I'll just imagine it's a ticket to a Broadway show.
我就幻想这是一张百老汇歌舞剧的门票咯
Lookin' at the clouds and they seem kinda funny,
天上的云彩看着有点滑稽
probably gonna rain but my outlook is sunny,
也许要下雨了但我相信会阳光明媚的
I'll just imagine that I'm layin' out in Mexico.
我就幻想自己在墨西哥咯
'Cause I know that pleasures gotta come with pain,
因为我知欢愉总是伴随着疼痛
and I know that things won't always go my way
我知事情不会常如我所愿
and I know life is gonna suck some days.
我知生活有时会糟糕透顶
But I can't complain,
但我不能抱怨
I can't complain
我不能抱怨
Every day's too short to let it go to waste.
时光荏苒 不容虚度
And I can't complain,
我不能抱怨
I can't complain.
我不能抱怨
You gotta treat every day like a holiday.
你要将每日都当做假期度过
And I'm tellin' you that I know some days I'm gonna stumble,
我来告诉你 我知道有时自己会跌撞前行
and I know the cookie's gonna crumble,
我知道有时饼干会碎成渣渣
and I know life is gonna suck some days, but I can't complain.
我知道有时生活会糟糕透顶,但我不能抱怨
Waitin' on a never ending train at the crossing,
在交叉口等待一辆永不终结的列车
payin' it no mind 'cause you just keep on talkin',
不必介意因为你们只需继续交谈
We'll just imagine it's the good old days and take it slow.
我们就想象这是美好的旧时光 慢慢叙旧
......