【新朋友】点击标题下面蓝字【可可英语】加关注
【老朋友】点击手机右上角图标【转发分享】内容
【听音频,也可猛戳左下角“阅读原文”】
Move a little closer. Closer! There you go. All right, gentlemen, please address your partners.
再靠近点。快点!很好。好了,绅士们,快和你们的同伴摆好姿势。
This is weird. -It's not so weird. -You like it? -Yeah, kinda.
太诡异了。-没啥诡异的。-你很享受这个?-是啊,有点儿。
Ew! You like it. -So?
咿呦!你居然很享受。-那又怎样?
So it's gross. I don't want to be your boyfriend.
太恶心了。我才不要当你的男朋友。
I don't want to be your girlfriend. -Good! -Good! -I'm outta here. -Fine!
我还不想当你的女朋友呢。-很好!-很好!-我走了。-随便!
Don't worry. He'll be back. They always come back.
别着急。他会回来的。他们总会乖乖地回来的。
And regret it for the rest of their lives.
然后就悔恨终身。
Look, dad, I know you're right. -And I know you're right.
听着,老爸,我知道你是对的。-我也知道。
But at the end of the day would you rather be right...-Or would you rather be happy?
但到一天结束之时,你是喜欢对的呢?-还是喜欢开心呢?
Well...-Happy. The answer's happy. All you have to do is just apologize to mom.
那个... -开心。答案是开心。而您所要做的就是向老妈去道歉。
And if you can't do it for yourself, do it for the kids.
求您放下架子,就当是为了孩子们。
All right, maybe you're right.
好吧,给你们个面子。
Attaboy, dad. Yeah yeah yeah.
这就对了,老爸。耶,耶,耶。
And besides, you should be used to apologizing to mom by now. You've done it like 100 times.
话说,您应该已经习惯去和老妈道歉了。反正您好像已经做过一百次一样。
I have, haven't I?
是吗,我有吗?
That makes the score mom 100, dad nothing.
我向你妈道了一百次歉,而我没得到过任何道歉。
Dad, I said like 100 to nothing. Maybe it's 200 to nothing, we don't know.
老爸,我说像是道过一百次歉一样。也许都有两百次了,只是我们不知道而已。