专栏名称: VOA英语听力
VOA美国之音英语听力资源精选,最新VOA常速、VOA慢速听力资源。每天更新,节假日不休。
目录
相关文章推荐
51好读  ›  专栏  ›  VOA英语听力

【外贸英语】陪客户吃饭该怎么点菜呢?

VOA英语听力  · 公众号  · 英语  · 2017-08-08 21:30

正文

请到「今天看啥」查看全文


编者按

做外贸业务,请外国客户吃饭是高频事件。那么怎样点菜才能照顾到客户的喜好和情绪呢?下面的对话绝对能派上用场,一起学习吧。



Order Dishes

点菜

A: Mr. Martin, you must be hungry after having visited the company long time. Do you?

马丁先生,参观公司这么长时间您一定饿了吧,是吗?

B: Yes, I'm very hungry. And you?

是的,我饿,你呢?

A: Me too. Now let's go to have lunch.

我也是。我们一起去吃午饭吧。

B: So, what are we going to eat?

我们吃点什么?

A: You're the guest, so you can have anything you like. Here's the menu.

您是客人,您可以点您喜欢吃的东西。这是菜单。

B: That's very kind of you, but I am not able to read Chinese, so you'll have to help me.

非常感谢,但是我不认识汉字,所以您必须得帮助我。

A: OK then. What would you like to drink?

那么好吧。您想喝点什么?

B: I'd like a glass of beer.

我想喝杯咖啡。

A: How about Qingdao beer? It's one of the most famous beer in China.

青岛啤酒怎么样?它是中国最著名的啤酒之一了。

B: Oh, I have heard it long before. Let me have a try.

哦,我很久以前就听说过了。让我试一试。

A: What would you like to have?

您想吃点什么?

B: I'd like Chinese food.

我喜欢中国菜。

A: OK. What food concretely?

具体什么菜呢?

B: I'm not familiar to the name of the food. I'm at your disposal.

我对菜的名字不是很熟悉。我听从你的安排。

A: OK. Let me order the food. Are there any types of food you really don't like?

好吧,我来点菜。您有什么忌口的吗?

B: Well, I'm allergic to silkworm, so that's definitely out. And I'm not too keen on hot peppers or garlic.

哦,我对蚕过敏,所以一定不要点。我不太爱吃辣椒和大蒜。

A: Right, and which kinds of meat do you like?

好的,那您喜欢吃什么肉?

B: Anything is OK, just nothing too exotic!

什么都可以,就是别太怪。

A: So, no chicken feet or silkworms for you!

那么就不给您点鸡爪和蚕蛹了!

B: Ha! No, I'd rather not, thank you very much!

哈!是的,我宁愿不点,多谢!

A: OK, how about a roast duck?

好吧。我们先来个烤鸭怎么样?

B: That sounds fine.

听起来不错。

A: And why don't we have some crispy fried pork as well?

我们在来点儿锅爆肉吧?

B: Why not?

为什么不呢?

A: Let me see... What else are there? Have you tried a Chinese salad before?

让我瞧瞧……再点些什么呢?您以前吃过中国色拉吗?

B: I don't think so. What's it like?

我想没有,那是什么东西?

A: Well, it's a cold dish with lots of thin strips of dried tofu, Chinese vermicelli, bean sprouts and pork with a vinegar dressing.

噢,那是用干豆腐丝、粉丝、豆芽和猪肉拌上醋做的凉菜。

B: It sounds interesting. Let's have some.

听起来很有趣,我们点一个吧。

A: Good. And would you like anything else?

好的。您还点儿其他的东西吗?

B: No. That's enough. In America our lunch is usually fast food. It won't last more than one hour.

不,这些足够了。在美国我们的午餐一般吃快餐。通常不会超过一个小时。

A: But in China we have a saying "business is concluded on the table". But don't worry. Please make yourself comfortable.

但是在中国我们有一个说法是“生意是在饭桌上谈出来的”。但是您别担心,请不要拘束。

B:Thank you.

谢谢。






更多精彩,长按图片识别图中二维码关注我们









请到「今天看啥」查看全文