专栏名称: TeacherGwen
全国最大的英语语言学习平台之一。 跟着Gwen学英文:免费早读|听写|读书|翻译|班级|方法论|干货满满 A little effort every day, you will make a big difference.
目录
相关文章推荐
余杭发布  ·  5000+岗位!余杭大型招聘来了! ·  9 小时前  
余杭发布  ·  中考“个别生”报名,今天开始! ·  12 小时前  
陈忻儿童心理  ·  《从心理解孩子》在线课程2025春季班招生开 ... ·  2 天前  
51好读  ›  专栏  ›  TeacherGwen

3.22 每日听写 | 英语六级听力真题

TeacherGwen  · 公众号  ·  · 2024-03-22 06:00

正文



22


星期五

2024年3月

今天是GWEN听写陪你的

2354

GWEN听写团队

2023年英语六级听力真题


难度指数





影子跟读




影子练习(shadow-exercise) ,即跟读训练。这是口译工作者练习同传技巧中常见的一种练习方式,

同时,它也是特别好的练习语音和听力的方法。在跟读过程中,跟读者能逐步适应音频语速、语音语调等,让自己的听写技能更上一层楼。






影子跟读方法





1. 有稿逐句跟读

顾名思义,就是看着文本,同时听着录音,一句/字一停顿的跟读(每句后暂停录音)。

2. 有稿同步跟读

每句话中间不停歇,录音也不手动暂停,眼睛看着文本,耳朵听着录音,如此跟读。

3. 无稿逐句跟读

抛弃文稿,只听录音。一句一句停顿跟读。

4. 无稿同步跟读

抛弃文本,只听录音。录音不手动暂停,不追求每个词都catch到,如此跟听练习。

(3和4建议在已完全熟悉文本的基础上尝试练习。)






今日材料










文本对照




(请务必听写后校对)

红色连读 蓝色爆破省读 橙色弱读

请上下滑动查看


Conversation 1

对话 1

Thanks for inviting me ou t tonigh t .

谢谢你今晚邀请我出去。

I've been wanting to try this place for weeks.

几个星期以来我一直想来这里吃饭。

I usually pa ss i t on my way home from work, bu t never seem ed to have time to stop.

我经常在下班回家的路上经过这儿,但似乎从来没有时间停一停。

I've been dying to come here as well.

我也很想来这里。

I was worri ed tha t the menu migh t no t b e a ccommodating, bu t o ne o f my close friends a te here las t week.

我担心菜单上的菜可能不太好,但我的一个好朋友上周在这里吃过饭。

She's a vegetarian.

她是个素食主义者。

She tol d me tha t there were a lo t o f options for her an d they offer ed alternative dishes.

她告诉我,这儿有很多选择,他们提供替代菜肴。

Bu t you're no t vegetarian, are you?

但你不是素食主义者,对吧 ?

Well, no t e ntirely.

嗯,不完全是。

I don' t ea t mea t a t a ll, bu t I don' t ha ve a problem eating fish, seafood or eggs.

我一点肉也不吃,但我会吃鱼、海鲜或鸡蛋。

Isn' t tha t very difficult?

这不是很难吗 ?

I can' t imagine givi ng u p a premium juicy steak or bacon cheeseburgers.

我无法想象放弃美味多汁的牛排或培根芝士汉堡会是什么样。

I wouldn' t know.

我不知道。

My parents follow ed the same diet.

我的父母也有同样的饮食习惯。

Even whe n I was younger, we never ha d mea t during meals.

即使在我小时候,我们也从不在吃饭时吃肉。

An d I never really ha d a craving to tr y i t.

我从来没有想过要尝试一下。

I be t i t woul d be har d , though, giving up something you're accustom ed to eating.

不过,我敢打赌,放弃你习惯吃的东西会很困难。

I tri ed cutting ba ck o n coffee in the morning an d i t was awful.

我试着在早上少喝咖啡,但那实在是太糟糕了。

Come to thin k of i t .

仔细想想。

I t was probably even worse for my colleagues tha t ha d to deal with me a t morning meetings.

对我的同事来说,情况可能更糟,他们不得不在上午的会议上与我打交道。

That' s e ven harder to imagine you withou t coffee.

如果没有咖啡,就更难想象你的状态了。

So you say your parents also followed a partially vegetarian die t ?

所以你说你的父母也属于部分素食主义。

Why di d they deci de to do tha t ?

他们为什么决定那样做 ?

That's an interesting question.

这是个有趣的问题。

I never though t to ask them, though.

但我从没想过去问他们。

My best guess is for health reasons.

我猜是为了健康。

They're no t terribly active or knowledgeable abou t animal preservatio n e fforts, bu t they're serious abou t their health.

他们对动物保护工作不是很积极,也不了解,但他们对自己的健康很重视。

Both are in their 70s now.

两人现在都已经 70 多岁了。

Bu t eat organic a s o ften as possible an d take par t in regular physical exercise, neither of them has any health problems an d they hardly ever ge t sick.

但他们还是尽可能多吃有机食品,定期参加体育锻炼,他们都没有任何健康问题,也几乎从不生病。

In tha t case, I migh t gi ve it a try someday.

那样的话,我也许哪天可以试一试。

Now back to the menu.

现在回到菜单。

Wha t are you going to have?

你准备吃点什么 ?

Conversation One

对话 1

Hi, Lily, how's the new apar t ment?

嗨,莉莉,你的新公寓怎么样 ?

It' s o kay.

还好。

What? How ca n i t be jus t okay when las t wee k you were thrill ed a bou t the place an d ke pt posting photos o f i t online?

什么?上周你还很喜欢这个地方,还在网上不停地发照片,怎么会是还好呢 ?

Well, las t week whe n I move d i n, the apar t ment seemed cozy, jus t the righ t size for one person.

嗯,上周我搬进来的时候,公寓看起来很舒适,刚好是一个人住的大小。

Bu t now i t jus t seems tiny, shabby an d solitary.

但现在这个公寓看起来又小又破,而且感觉孤零零的。

Ah, that's the problem. You mi ss y our roommates from university, don' t you ?

啊,这就是问题所在。你想念你的大学室友,是吗 ?

I'm going to soun d like an idio t , because I use d to complain to you all the time abou t how crowd ed our dormitory room was , an d a bou t all the things they di d to irrita te me, like watching movies la te a t nigh t withou t headphones, or talking lou d ly early in the morning.

我要说的话听起来像个白痴,因为我以前总是向你抱怨我们的宿舍有多拥挤,抱怨舍友做的所有让我生气的事情,比如深夜看电影不戴耳机,或者一大早大声说话。

Bu t now I miss them terribly.

但现在我非常想念她们。

Of course, you do. That's perfec t ly normal.

你当然会想他们。这很正常。

When I go t my firs t place, I remember thinking I couldn' t wai t to live by myself an d ge t a way from my juvenile roommates an d all their annoying habits.

当我拿到第一名的时候,我想我迫不及待地想要一个人住,远离我那些年轻的室友和他们所有令人讨厌的习惯。

Bu t the n I began missing them an d feeling lonely an d thinking tha t our dormitory was like paradise.

但后来我开始想念他们,感到孤独,觉得我们的宿舍就像天堂。

Even though there were si x o f us guys in one small room.

尽管我们六个人挤在一个小房间里。

I though t i t was jus t me who fel t like that.

我以为只有我有这种感觉。

Look, you live d a t home wi th u s, an d then you ha d three roommates, an d this i s you r firs t time living alone, so it's hard.

听着,你过去和我们一起住在家里,后来和三个室友住在一起,这是你第一次独自生活,所以很难。

Bu t your firs t apar t ment i s a milestone in your life.







请到「今天看啥」查看全文