down,blue,low,down in the dumps五一假期结束后,迎接打工人的将是补班的心酸,想到连上六天班“心情很低落”,英语如何表达呢?
“心情低落”可以用down,blue,low,downhearted,“低落到谷底”可以用down in the dumps来表示:
I'm feeling really down about having to work six days in a row.
要连上六天的班,我心情很低落。
I've been feeling down lately because of all the stress at work.
最近工作压力山大,我心情很低落。
I'm feeling low now.
我现在心情低落。
He's a little down 'cause he had a fight with his girlfriend.
他心情有点低落,因为和女朋友吵架了。
After the breakup, she's been down in the dumps.
分手后,她一直心情低落到谷底。
Why are you so down on yourself?
你怎么这么低落啊?
He seems so downhearted.
他看上去心情很低落。
We notice you've been pretty down in the dumps lately, but we have something that we think is going to cheer you up.
我们知道你最近心情低落,但我们有个能让你高兴起来的好消息。
与之类似的,“心情很糟”可以说feel awful, in a bad mood, miserable等:
I feel awful.
我心情很糟。
I don't feel good.
我心情很糟。
He's in a bad mood. So am I.
他心情很糟,我也是。
He's miserable.
他心情很糟。
连续上班很多天, “精疲力尽”可以用worn out, drained, beat, run on fumes等来表达:
I'm completely worn out from working non-stop for days.
连续很多天不停地工作,我精疲力尽。
Working day in and day out has left me totally drained.
日复一日的工作,我感觉自己被掏空了。
I'm feeling totally beat after pulling so many long shifts.
连续加班这么多天,我精疲力尽。
I'm running on fumes after working tirelessly for weeks.
连续好几个星期不辞辛劳地工作,我累趴了。
1. I'm feeling really down about having to work six days in a row.
要连上六天的班,我心情很低落。
2. After the breakup, she's been down in the dumps.
分手后,她一直心情低落到谷底。
3. I don't feel good.
我心情很糟。
4. I'm completely worn out from working non-stop for days.
连续很多天不停地工作,我精疲力尽。
5. Working day in and day out has left me totally drained.
日复一日的工作,我感觉自己被掏空了。