专栏名称: 恩典365
恩典365, 365天,我们天天一起活在 神的爱和恩典里面. (每晚9点见)
目录
相关文章推荐
51好读  ›  专栏  ›  恩典365

一部关于生命、死亡和爱的福音短片《Falling Plates》

恩典365  · 公众号  · 基督教  · 2018-03-18 20:20

正文

: 点击上方 恩典365 进入点击关注!

a short film about life, death & love of a savior.一部关于生命、死亡和救主的爱的短片。



You. 你。

Look at your eyes.看看你的眼睛

Look at them.你仔细看看

Speckled.斑斑点点

Colorful.色彩绚丽

Each one unique.独一无二

And I created every one of them.都是我创造的。

I created — everything.我创造了一切

The universe.全宇宙

And you.还有你。

I gave you your personality.我给了你的一切

I made you pure.我把你造得纯洁

Complex.繁复

And every day . 还有每一天

I give you life.我都给你生命。

I love you.我爱你。

But something happened.然而发生了一件事。

You cheated on me.你背叛我

You didn’t trust me.你没信任我

You sinned.你犯罪了。

You cut yourself off from me.你切断了你与我之间的连结

And although you’re still alive…你虽然活着

you are slowly dying.却慢慢死去

So you looked for other things…于是你追寻其他东西

[happiness] 幸福

[sex]

To fill the void.好填补你的空虚

But nothing works.可是全没有用

It just kills you faster.只让你加速死亡

And it separates us more and more…还使我们相隔得越来越遥远。

What are you searching for?你在寻找什么呢﹖

[acceptance] 接纳

[intimacy] 亲密

[love]

I don’t want you to die.我不希望你死

I created you.我创造你

Not to be destroyed.不是希望你被毁灭

But to know me.而是要你认识我。

So I became one of you.所以我成为人 成为你们的一份子

A fragile creation.成为脆弱的受造物

I was tempted.我曾受诱惑

But I never sinned.却从未犯罪。

I came to save you.我是为了救你而来

You have so many sins.你的罪有那么多。

And they have a cost.犯罪总要付出代价

Someone has to die.一定要有人死

You —不是你,

or Me.就是我。

So I took on your sin.所以我承担你的罪

And traded in my life for yours.用我的命换你的命

And I died in your place.于是我代替你死了。

Because I love you.因为我爱你。

Then — 接着

I rose from the dead.我从死里复活







请到「今天看啥」查看全文