专栏名称: 外贸知识课堂
外贸大咖从这儿进阶,150万精英与你共成长。
目录
相关文章推荐
芋道源码  ·  千万不要滥用Stream.toList(),有坑! ·  13 小时前  
芋道源码  ·  Minio + Docker ... ·  13 小时前  
芋道源码  ·  java 插入式注解的打开方式! ·  昨天  
芋道源码  ·  深度解析 DeepSeek 的蒸馏技术 ·  2 天前  
芋道源码  ·  今年这情况。。大家多一手准备把 ·  2 天前  
51好读  ›  专栏  ›  外贸知识课堂

大神没骗我,外贸打电话全靠它,能出很多单!

外贸知识课堂  · 公众号  ·  · 2025-02-08 10:10

正文


这里有外贸交流群(进群审核) ➡️


超强谷歌获客变现地图2.0领取 ➡️


外贸打电话必备的8个环节, 这些话术可以帮助外贸人员在电话沟通中建立良好的第一印象,为后续的商务洽谈奠定基础。

1、电话寒暄

  • Good morning/afternoon/evening, this is Anne from ABC, greetings to you.
    • 你好,我是 Anne ,来自ABC公司,祝您早上/下午/晚上好。
  • May I ask who I'm speaking with?
    • 请问您是哪位?
  • Hello there, it's really great to talk to you.
    • 你好,很高兴与您交谈。
  • Would it be possible to connect me with [Name of the person], please?
    • 请问可以帮我转接给[对方的名字]吗?
  • This is [Your Name], and I'm reaching out to discuss [purpose of the call].
    • 我是[你的名字],想和您讨论[通话目的]。
  • Hope you're having an awesome day and everything's going well on your end.
    • 希望您今天过得愉快,一切顺利。
  • Might I have a moment of your time to chat about [topic]?
    • 能否占用您一点时间,谈谈[话题]?
  • I hope I'm not catching you at a bad moment.
    • 希望没有打扰到您,希望这不是一个不方便的时候。
  • Is it convenient for a quick chat right now?
    • 现在方便简短聊一下吗?
  • Hi there, Anne here, wishing you all the best.
    • 嗨,我是 Anne ,祝您一切顺利。

2、确认核实细节

  • Could you kindly validate the specifics we talked about earlier?
    • 你能再次验证一下我们先前讨论的具体内容吗?
  • I'd appreciate it if we could cross-check some facts to guarantee precision.
    • 如果我们能核对一些事实以保证精确性,我会很感激。
  • Just to be certain, are we still following the roadmap we laid out?
    • 再次确定一下,我们是否仍在遵循我们规划的路线图?
  • Could you please affirm the date and schedule for our upcoming meeting?
    • 你能否确认一下即将召开会议的确切日期和时间?
  • Prior to proceeding, I need to ascertain that I possess the right information.
    • 在继续之前,我需要确认我掌握的信息是正确的。
  • Let's revisit the specifics once more to prevent any miscommunications.
    我们再检查一遍细节,以免产生任何误解。
  • Would you mind checking the validity of the numbers stated in the report?

  • 你介意核实一下报告中提及的数据是否准确吗?
  • I'd like to reconfirm the delivery location for the imminent consignment.
    • 我想再次确认一下即将发送货物的送达地点。
  • In the interest of clarity, could you recap the main points we concurred on?
    • 为了清晰起见,你能总结一下我们达成一致的主要观点吗?
  • Before finalizing the deal, let's ascertain the terms of the contract.
    • 在敲定协议前,让我们核实一下合同条款。

3、电话跟进

  • Could you give me the latest progress report on the order we made on [date]? 、
    • 你能否提供我们在[日期]下达订单的最新进展报告?
  • I'd like to touch base and inquire if there are any changes regarding the shipping timeline.
    • 我想联系确认一下,关于送货时间表是否有任何变动。
  • We're keen to have a confirmed estimated arrival date for our placed order.
    • 我们很想知道我们所下订单的预估到货日期是否已确认。
  • May I request the present status update of our order within your system?
    • 我能请求查看一下我们订单在你们系统中的当前状态更新吗?
  • The reason for my call is to confirm that all essential documentation pertaining to our order has been attended to.
    • 我来电的目的是确认与我们订单相关的所有必需文件都已妥善处理。
  • Do you require any further details from us to expedite the completion of our order?
    • 为了加快完成我们的订单,你们是否需要我们提供更多资料?
  • Could you ascertain that the payment for this order has been successfully received and processed?
    • 你能否证实此订单的款项已成功接收并处理?
  • I'd be grateful for any news regarding potential setbacks or challenges with our order.
    • 若有关于我们订单可能的延期或问题的任何消息,我将非常感激得知。

4、跟进样品反馈

  • My purpose for calling is to follow up on the reception and your thoughts about the samples we dispatched.
    • 我此次来电是为了跟进您对我们寄送样品的接收情况及您的看法。
  • Could you kindly offer any insights or recommendations you might have concerning the samples?
    • 您是否可以就样品提供一些见解或建议?
  • Your impressions on the quality and performance of the samples are of great interest to us.
    • 我们非常感兴趣了解您对样品质量和性能的印象。
  • Is it possible to know if there are particular points in the samples that necessitate further explanation?
    • 能否告知样品中有无需要额外解释的特定细节?
  • I'm reaching out to confirm whether the samples have fulfilled your expectations or not.
    • 我特此联络,以确认样品是否达到了您的预期。
  • Were there any aspects of the samples that stood out positively, or areas you believe could be enhanced?
    • 样品中是否有任何让您特别满意之处,或者您认为有待提升的地方?
  • Your feedback holds great importance to us, and we stand ready to tackle any concerns or difficulties you've faced.
    • 我们高度重视您的反馈,并准备解决您可能遇到的任何问题或困难。
  • Based on your evaluation of the samples, could you elaborate on the adjustments or modifications you envision for the final version?
    • 根据您对样品的评估,您能否详细说明希望在最终产品中看到的改动或调整?

5、催付款

  • Wishing you well, we humbly ask for your immediate focus on settling the overdue amount for Invoice #12345.
    • 愿您一切顺遂,我们恳请即刻关注并解决发票#12345的未结款项。
  • Greetings, [Client's Name], hoping all is well with you. We'd like to gently bring to your attention the pending payment for your recent transaction.
    • 问候您,[客户姓名],愿您一切安康。我们想温柔地提醒您关于最近交易尚待支付的款项。
  • Valuing your patronage deeply, we respectfully solicit the resolution of the remaining balance on your account.
    • 我们深感贵重您的惠顾,故此礼貌地请求您解决账户上的剩余欠款。
  • Hello there, [Client's Name], hoping you're in good spirits. Our system indicates an unsettled amount on your ledger, and we'd be grateful for your swift attention to this matter.
    • 您好,[客户姓名],愿您心情愉悦。我们的记录显示您的账目有待结算,对此事的及时处理我们将不胜感激。
  • Recognizing that situations change, we kindly solicit an update regarding the progress of your remittance.
    • 我们明白情况或许有所变动,因此恳请提供您汇款进度的最新信息。
  • Might you be able to specify when we can anticipate the settlement for the unpaid invoice?
    • 您能否告知我们预计何时能收到该未付发票的款项?

6、回复客户催货

  • Greetings Leo, we fully comprehend the immediacy of your order, and our dedicated team is working tirelessly to expedite the shipment of your goods.
    • 您好,Leo,我们深知您订单的紧迫性,我们的团队正全力以赴,以确保您的商品迅速发出。
  • Many thanks for following up, Leo. Your request is at the forefront of our priorities, and you can anticipate a prompt update regarding the shipping timeline.
    • 非常感谢您的跟进,Leo。您的需求是我们当前最优先考虑的,关于发货时间线的最新信息将很快通知您。
  • Your patience is valued, Leo. We are in close collaboration with our logistics department to establish a precise delivery schedule for your order without delay.
    • Leo,您的耐心十分宝贵。我们正与物流部门紧密合作,以便及时为您确定订单的确切配送时间表。
  • Leo, please accept my sincere apologies for the delay in your order. We're addressing this urgently and will shortly communicate the adjusted delivery date to you.
    • Leo,对于订单延迟给您带来的不便,我深感歉意。我们正在紧急处理,并会尽快向您通知调整后的交付日期。
  • Leo, thank you for reaching out. I've reviewed your order and am pleased to inform you that it's nearing completion. Expect it to be dispatched within the upcoming [timeframe].
    • Leo,感谢您的询问。我查看了您的订单,很高兴告诉您目前正处于最终处理阶段,预计将在接下来的[时间范围]内安排寄送。

7、与客户约会议时间

  • Hello, I'm getting in touch to organize a meeting regarding [topic]. Would you be open to a short meeting sometime next week?
    • 我正尝试与您约定一个会议,旨在讨论[主题]。请问您下周是否有空,我们可以安排一次简短的会面吗?
  • I'd like to suggest a meeting to thoroughly discuss the specifics of [topic]. Could we find a mutually agreeable time later this week for this conversation?






请到「今天看啥」查看全文