专栏名称: TeacherGwen
全国最大的英语语言学习平台之一。 跟着Gwen学英文:免费早读|听写|读书|翻译|班级|方法论|干货满满 A little effort every day, you will make a big difference.
目录
相关文章推荐
中国证券报  ·  上调!机构行动 ·  1小时前  
中国证券报  ·  最高大涨190%!基金赚钱效应回来了 ·  16 小时前  
国泰君安证券研究  ·  国君研究|全行业周观点0224-0228 ·  18 小时前  
中国证券报  ·  就在下周!事关A股,重要变化 ·  昨天  
河北交通广播  ·  【992 | 关注】金价,涨了!中国资产,爆发! ·  3 天前  
51好读  ›  专栏  ›  TeacherGwen

4.12 每日听写 | 英语专业八级听力真题

TeacherGwen  · 公众号  ·  · 2024-04-12 06:00

正文



12


星期五

2024年4月

今天是GWEN听写陪你的

2369

GWEN听写团队

2023年英语专业八级真题听力 Interview(2)


难度指数





影子跟读




影子练习(shadow-exercise) ,即跟读训练。这是口译工作者练习同传技巧中常见的一种练习方式,

同时,它也是特别好的练习语音和听力的方法。在跟读过程中,跟读者能逐步适应音频语速、语音语调等,让自己的听写技能更上一层楼。






影子跟读方法





1. 有稿逐句跟读

顾名思义,就是看着文本,同时听着录音,一句/字一停顿的跟读(每句后暂停录音)。

2. 有稿同步跟读

每句话中间不停歇,录音也不手动暂停,眼睛看着文本,耳朵听着录音,如此跟读。

3. 无稿逐句跟读

抛弃文稿,只听录音。一句一句停顿跟读。

4. 无稿同步跟读

抛弃文本,只听录音。录音不手动暂停,不追求每个词都catch到,如此跟听练习。

(3和4建议在已完全熟悉文本的基础上尝试练习。)






今日材料










文本对照




(请务必听写后校对)

红色连读 蓝色爆破省读 橙色弱读

请上下滑动查看


2023 年英语专业八级真题听力 Interview(2)

Now, Jim, you sai d a gap year can be jus t a few months?

吉姆,你说间隔年可以只有几个月?

So wha t i f people don' t wan t to take a whole year out?

那么,如果人们不想花一整年的时间呢?

Well, everyone gets confuse d when you say gap year.

哦,当你说间隔年的时候,人人都会感到困惑。

They are like, "What? It' s a whole year?"

他们会觉得, 什么?要一整年吗?

No, it's not. A gap year is jus t ti me-ou t between life stages.

不,不是的。间隔年只是人生各阶段之间的休息时间。

People from all ages an d all ba ck grounds ta ke a gap year, you know.

不同年龄和不同背景的人都会选择间隔年。

An d the majorit y o f this time, I'd say, it's usually only for three to nine months.

我要说的是,大多数时候,它通常只持续三到九个月。

Anyway, ba ck to the question.

不管怎样,回到问题上来。

If people only wan t to travel fo r a month or so, then there are a number of shor t ga p o ptions.

如果人们只想旅行一个月左右,那么有很多短期的休学选择。

Fo r e xample, they can trave l a roun d China or Southeas t A sia, taki ng in the sights.

例如,他们可以在中国或东南亚各地旅行,欣赏风景。

They can volunteer in South America an d they can go on an overlan d tour in Africa.

他们可以在南美做志愿者,也可以去非洲进行陆路旅行。

There are endless opportunities ou t there.

有无数种机会。

All you nee d to do is to decide wha t it i s you wan t to see an d do.

你只需要决定你想看什么、想做什么。

Shor t gaps are like ultra-concentrat ed gap years.

短期的休学就像超高强度的间隔年。

Now, another question. You yourself travelled an d volunteered in your ga p year.

还有一个问题。在你的间隔年,你独自旅行并做了志愿者。

So why is tha t a goo d option?

为什么这是一个好的选择呢?

Because you are no t o nly maki ng a direct difference to local peoples' lives, bu t you're also learning more abou t a specific culture an d society.

因为你不仅对当地人的生活产生了直接的影响,而且你还学到了更多关于某种文化和社会的知识。

Often you can lear n a lo t more abou t a n area volunteering than jus t travelling around.

通常来说,做志愿者会比旅行更能让你了解一个地方。

We'd love to fin d ou t wha t is o n people's travel list.

我们很想知道人们的旅行清单上都有什么。

Could you te ll u s yours?

你能告诉我们你的吗?

I thin k a travel lis t has to be as ridiculou s a s possible.

我认为旅行清单必须尽可能地荒谬。

It has to be ma de up o f things that are achievable and things tha t are , perhaps, unachievable.

它必须要包括可以实现和可能无法实现的东西。

Afte r a ll, wha t do you do when you've done everything?

毕竟,如果所有事情都能做到,那你还会做什么呢?

Um, on my travel lis t : No.1, cage diving with grea t whi te sharks;

我的旅行清单:第一,与大白鲨一起笼中潜水 ;

No.2, hitch-hiking across America from New York to San Francisco;

第二,搭顺风车横穿美国,从纽约到旧金山 ;

No.3, touring overlan d i n Africa;

第三,在非洲大陆旅行 ;

and No.4 is climbing Mt. Qomolangma, which, let's be honest, I nee d to think twice.

第四是攀登珠穆朗玛峰,老实说,这一条我需要三思。

So Jim, you've travell ed a huge amoun t for somebody who's only 26 year s o ld.

吉姆,对一个只有 26 岁的人来说,你已经旅行了很多地方。

I'm curious. How did you ge t the travel bug?

我很好奇。你为什么会热衷于旅游?

Well, firstly, I gre w up in an i nternational household wi th a German mother an d a n Italian-American father.

首先,我在一个国际家庭长大,母亲是德国人,父亲是意大利裔美国人。

So our daily lives an d conversations always were more global i n a lo t o f ways.

因此,我们的日常生活和对话在很多方面都更加全球化。

Thus, I always saw the world a s small an d a ttainable.

所以,我总觉得世界很小,任何地方都是可以抵达的。

Secondly, when I was 16, I lef t home to go to the United World College,whi ch is a 2-year boarding school with students from 90 differen t countries.

其次,我 16 岁的时候,离开家去了联合世界学院,这是一所两年制的寄宿学校,有来自 90 个不同国家的学生。

There, I really grew to see the entire world a s a n interconnect ed place, an d began to thin k o f myself less with national identities an d more through global an d human lenses.

在那里,我真正开始将整个世界视为一个相互联系的地方,并开始更多地从全球和人类的视角来看待自己,而不仅仅是根据国籍。

These two things really explain my love for the world an d hel p to explain my lo ve o f travel, I guess.

这两点充分解释了我对世界的热爱,我想也解释了我对旅游的热爱。

Oh, I see.

哦,我明白了。

And wha t will visiting every country in the worl d mean to you personally?

访问世界上每个国家对你个人来说意味着什么?

For me, it'll b e a bou t how much I've learned.

对我来说,重要的是我学到了多少。

It will be a validatio n o f my ability to think critically and analyze the differen t ways tha t







请到「今天看啥」查看全文