专栏名称: 花儿小草
专注于0-3岁宝宝的喂养与教育,认真研习育儿用品,分享育儿心经,一起努力成为更好的父母!
51好读  ›  专栏  ›  花儿小草

有些事只有当了妈妈以后才懂...看哭了!

花儿小草  · 公众号  · 育儿  · 2017-05-11 21:46

正文

常常会有时光转瞬即逝的感觉,尤其是当看着自己的孩子熟睡的侧脸,彷佛上一秒他还在自己的怀里呢喃,下一刻却就要离家远航。而总有一天,他也会如自己这般,深情地凝望着孩子的睡脸,也许到那一天,他终将懂得此刻你的心情。一本诗一样的绘本《有一天》,送给所有的孩子和父母。

One day I counted your fingers and kissedeachone.

曾经,我轻吻着你的每根小指头。


One day the first snowflakes fell,and Iheld you up andwatched them melt on your baby skin.


曾经,当第一片雪花飘落,我将你高高举起,看着它们在你稚嫩的皮肤上融化。


One day,we crossed the street,and you heldmy handtight.

曾经,你的小手紧抓着我,一同穿越都市的车水马龙。


Then ,you were my baby,

曾经,你是我的小宝宝,


and now you are my child.

现在你是我的大宝贝。


Sometimes,When you sleep, I watch yourdream,and I dreamtoo……

有时,望着沉睡的你,我也跟着梦想……


That someday you will dive into thecool,clear water ofa lake.

有一天,你会潜入冷冽清澈的湖。


Someday you will walk into a deep wood.

独自走进一座苍郁的森林。


Someday your eyes will be filled with a joyso deep thatthey shine.

初见新奇,眼中满是光彩。


Someday you will run so fast and so faryour heart willfeel like fire.

有一天,你会为了心中的渴求,像团火球似的疯狂追逐。


Someday you will swing high so high, higherthan youever dared to swing.

有一天,你会发现自己荡的比想象的还高。


Someday you will hear something so sad thatyou willfold up with sorrow.

有一天,你会因为突如其来的坏消息,感觉被深深的哀伤包围。


Someday you will call a song to thewind,and the windwill carry your song away.

有一天,你会站在风中浅唱,期盼风儿把你的心声带向远方。


Someday I will stand on this porch andwatch your armswaving to me until I no longer see you.

有一天,我会倚在门边,望着你向我挥手道别,消失在我眼前。


Someday you will look at this house andwonder howsomething that feels so big can look so small.

有一天,你会望着我们的家,诧异记忆中它的巨大,和此刻看起来的渺小。


Someday you will feel a small weightagainst your strongback.

有一天,你会发现,自己坚强的双臂也有着一个小小负担。


Someday I will watch you brushing yourchild'shair.

有一天,我会看见你坐在床沿,梳理孩子柔细的发丝。


Someday,a long time from now,your own hairwill glowsilver in the sun.

有一天,很久很久以后的一天,你的头发也会在太阳底下闪着银光。


And when that day comes,love,you willrememberme.

当那天到来的时候,亲爱的,你会想念我。


本文内容来源:《有一天》,是《纽约时报》畅销书榜首绘本。讲述了父母与孩子之间的情感,是一本令人动容的亲子读物。