专栏名称: 哈尔滨市第四医院宣传
新型沟通平台,快速发布您最想了解的医疗卫生专业知识,最新的医疗资讯动态,及时准确的医院服务信息。市第四医院全体医护人员秉承“精医崇德 护佑健康”的理念竭诚为您的健康服务。
目录
相关文章推荐
51好读  ›  专栏  ›  哈尔滨市第四医院宣传

【喜迎亚冬会】市四院迎亚冬·说英语|护理 冻伤失温(17)

哈尔滨市第四医院宣传  · 公众号  ·  · 2025-01-15 08:17

正文

— Asian Winter Game —

迎亚冬

说英语

哈尔滨市第四医院

哈尔滨市第四医院作为亚冬会定点保障医院,承担了为亚冬会相关人士提供医疗保障的光荣使命。为提高医护人员的英语沟通能力,确保在亚冬会期间能够为国际友人提供更加专业、流畅的医疗服务。现推出特别栏目“迎亚冬·说英语”,这个系列将专注于医疗场景中的英语实用表达,从接诊、诊断到紧急处理,全方位帮助大家提升应急沟通能力。让我们共同努力,为亚冬会的顺利举行保驾护航。

护理 冻伤失温


护理

Nursing


患:我的病房在哪里?
P:Where is my room?
护:我是您的责任护士,我带您去房间。这是您的病床,号码是401。这是呼叫器,如果您需要帮助就请按它。
N:I'm your assigned nurse, and I will take you to your room. This is your bed, and the number is 401. This is the nurse call button. Please press it if you need any help.
患:早饭/午饭/晚饭可以在哪里吃?
P:Where can I have breakfast/ lunch/ dinner?
护:我们有餐厅,我们帮您订餐。请您不要吃油腻食物,吃一些清淡的食品。
N:We have a canteen, and we can order food for you. Please avoid any oily food and have a light diet.
护:您上次换药是什么时候?
N:When did you last change your dressings?
患:上次是3天前。
P:It was 3 days ago.
护:您的伤口恢复情况很好。您3天后还需要再换药。请注意您的伤 口不要沾到水。
N:Your wound is healing well. You need to change the dressing after 3 days. Please make sure that the wound never gets wet.
护:您好,我需要给您置一个留置针。这个留置针是软针,可以留用三天,不会影响您正常生活。
N:I need to place an IV catheter for you. This catheter is soft and can be used for three days without affecting your normal activities.
患:谢谢,我戴在手腕上的这个是干什么用的?
P:Thanks, what is this on my wrist?
护:这是您的腕带,上面有您的信息,用来识别您的身份,住院期间请您不要摘下。如果不慎丢失或损坏,请您及时联系您的护士补办。
N:This is your wristband with your information on it for identification purposes. Please do not take it off while you are in the hospital. If it is lost or damaged, please contact your nurse.
患:我在手术前有什么需要注意的吗?
P:Do I need to pay attention to anything before the surgery.
护:是的,先生。手术前麻醉医生会检查您的身体情况并对您进行问询。请您在手术当日零点后禁食水。
N:Yes, sir. The anesthesiologist will examine you and ask you some questions before the operation. Please refrain from eating or drinking after midnight on the day of your surgery.
护:您的手术很成功。您需要平躺6小时。
N:Your operation was very successful. You need to lie flat on your back for 6 hours.
患:好的,谢谢。
P:Alright, thanks.
护:伤口疼吗?
N:Does the wound hurt?
护:如果实在痛得厉害,可以告诉我们。
N:If the pain is really severe, please let me know.
护:您排尿了吗?






请到「今天看啥」查看全文